Single Entry Visa is issued to applicant(s) going to Indonesia for: tourism visit; social visit (visiting relatives or friends; visiting social organizations; for exchange visits between educational institutions, carrying out research, and attending training program in Indonesia); and business activities (which do not involve taking up employment and/or receiving any payments whilst in Indonesia). This visa is issued for maximum of 60 (sixty) days. Requests for Single Entry Visa must be submitted by enclosing:
- Completed ordinary visa application form.
- Two 4x5 cm colour passport photographs of the passport bearer.
- The original ordinary passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of entry.
- A letter from related organization/company mentioning the purpose of visit (for business/social visit).
- Onward or return tickets / travel itinerary.
- Visa Fee: € 45 (Forty five Euro). Payment of Visa Fee has to made in bank transfer to the Consulate’s account.