Multiple entry visa is valid for several entries into Indonesia and is only available for government, tourism, social cultural and business purposes for a maximum period of 1 (one) year. Each visit may not be for more than 60 (sixty) days. Multiple entry visa is not a working visa and cannot be extended. Requests for Multiple Entry Visa must be submitted by enclosing:
- Completed ordinary visa application form.
- Two 4x5 cm colour passport photographs of the passport bearer.
- The original passport with validity for at least 18 (eighteen) months after the date of entry.
- A cover letter from related organization/company explaining the position of the applicant, the purposes of visit and duration of stay (except for tourism purpose).
Onward or return tickets / travel itinerary.
- Visa Fee: € 100 (One Hundred Euro). Payment of Visa Fee has to made in bank transfer to the Consulate’s account.